Double-click here to edit the text.
Who we Are...What we Believe
Thank you for visiting our site today! We are New Faith Church of the Nazarene. While you are here you may wonder what we believe and what you may expect in our services. Perhaps this will help.
The Church of the Nazarene (originally The Pentecostal Church of the Nazarene) was formed at Pilot Point, Texas in 1908 from a combination of holiness movements seeking a deeper walk with God and a life of holiness where the heart is cleansed from sin.
We believe the following:
1. We believe in ONE God.
2. We believe in the DIETY of Jesus Christ (that He was both God and Man born of the Virgin Mary).
3. We believe in the PERSON of the Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost).
4. We believe that the BIBLE is the inspired Word of God.
5. We believe that all have SINNED and therefore deserve death.
6. We believe that Jesus Christ shed His own BLOOD for our sins.
7. We believe that all men have the ABILITY to choose or reject God.
8. We believe that SALVATION comes through true REPENTANCE.
9. We believe that we are JUSTIFIED in the sight of God by His grace.
10.We believe that Jesus ROSE FROM THE DEAD on the third day, and ascended into heaven.
- We believe that Jesus is COMING AGAIN!
- We believe in a DISTINCT SECOND WORK OF GRACE called ENTIRE SANCTIFICATION
where by faith the heart is cleansed from original sin (depravity) and that man can live the HOLY life.